Random

This Weeks Poll

Do you think Preston is bad at updating his blog?

The Families

The Families

Anna and Sharli

Anna and Sharli

Sharli

Sharli

Me

Me

Sharli

Sharli

Falling Wall

Falling Wall

Music to Entertain


Thursday, October 9, 2008

Time

Wow! It's been almost 6 months since I added a post. I spent a lot of the summer up in the mountains collecting fossil Crinoids. That was a blast! This semester I'm taking 18 credits. I am taking all my upper-level Geology courses. Hopefully I'll only have two more semesters after this on. Then I'll be off for 3/4 a year and then start my masters degree.

I am really enjoying this semester. Anna is teaching math at the university. So we are doing a juggling act with Sharli. When I am in class, Anna watches Sharli. Then when Anna is teaching, I get to watch Sharli. I really love all of the one-on-one time with my daughter. It is so much fun being a 'semi' stay at home dad. Well, homework is calling. Maybe I'll be back on before another six months has passed!

0 comments: