It's been a while since I've done much on my blog. However, the past two days have been a journey of adventure. I've been changing my blog by rewriting the 'programming codes'. It has been great fun. I've gotten to the point that I'm pretty happy with my blogs appearnce. I decided to give it a little rest and see if there are any changes I decide to make after a few days. It's amazing to get a small glimps of what web designers have to go through.
I hope that when you visit my blog you will complete my polls. I hope to have a new question up every week. This weeks is on Science. Next week....I guess we'll see.
Anna is going back to finish up her student teaching tomorrow. She has eight days to go! Then she'll be done with her degree. We are so excited.
Sharli is growing fast and meeting new milestones all the time. It is so much fun to see her recognize me and get a really big smile when I come to see her. Life is good.
Sunday, April 27, 2008
The Joy of Puzzles
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm liking the look of the new blog!
Your wife is super cute! Do I know her? Is she someone from our hometown or did you meet her at college? Anyway, congrats to her for being close to graduating. That's a big accomplishment!
Post a Comment